суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

coronet font free




I want my Hyakko subs.
Itapos;s been about... 3/4 days since it was released... It should take that long...� : /


Nothing to report today other than Iapos;m sick again. I had to miss Marching band for the second time in a row and Iapos;m sure the director isnapos;t going to be happy with me... (Not that he ever is), so I did some major practice on the Oboe today. Also worked some more on Sax and Trumpet- Iapos;m getting a little better on Trumpet too; I can actually sort of make notes out of it now... Well, I know C, D, and E. Oh, and G sharp. Pretty random.

Though- Oboe is seriously pretty much the same as Flute~� Iapos;m hoping I learn this soon so I donapos;t have to play really high notes for Sleigh Ride on the piccolo. It makes me feel uneasy. I donapos;t like being louder than everyone else with music I only looked at a couple days ago... So, I usually donapos;t play anything at all.� : /

So, I was thinking to learning violin again- or maybe even viola. Though- I donapos;t really want to have to learn another clef... Though, I could... Meh. I was thinking maybe piano some day. To tell the truth, I totally want to be Nodame when I grow up.� XD� I mean, music- boy- France- How awesome would that be... Iapos;m planning to take French all four years, while sucking up to the teacher Iapos;ll ask her to teach me music terminology in French, I really think it would be pretty kewl to play in France. Considering they have such a big anime fanbase it wouldnapos;t really be a problem and all. Haha, though I donapos;t think that would ever happen. I would like a job in music when I graduate and all- though with the econmy right now I donapos;t think I could make it in music. Though- in FRANCE... Actually, Iapos;m not sure how itapos;s going on there; so yeah. Hell, it could even be worse than here.

Iapos;m thinking after High School I could maybe go to McNally Smith College of Music (Minnesota), or maybe even Berklee (Massachusetts).� Though- my mother wants me to live at home the first year which would be hard to do for any of thoes two schools. Iapos;m thinking for my back-up for this plan will be be something in Biology. Maybe even medicine... But I kind of really donapos;t want to go though the grueling Med School. I truthfully think itapos;s a waste of time. So I guess thatapos;s out. But hey, I may change my mind. My final plan is to get arrested and have them pay for me in Jail. Though, I donapos;t want that to happen... Though; I have yet another back-up plan considering Iapos;m not sure what kind of biology I should major in... I was thinking therapy. I sometimes listen to my friends problems and try to give advice, and Iapos;m pretty easy to talk to about pretty much anything. The biggest thing I would have to work on with that would be converstation starters... Eheh...

I have been thinging about my future very much lately. I guess Iapos;m just nervous as the ending of High School draws closer. I have no idea what I want to do when I finish... I would really like to go into music and all- but Iapos;m really kind of freaking out over if things will go well or not. I mean, could playing music really pay the bills? And let me tell you; thinks arnapos;t going to get cheaper any time soon... Sometimes I even feel as if Iapos;m completely wasting time with some of the things I do. But I have time to prepare and all- so that kind of puts my mind at ease. Lately I have been trying harder in school and all. Iapos;m just not very good at turnning in homework... But yeah, Iapos;m even now saving up money... My mom started a bank account when I was born because she believes that education is very, very important. So, when I get money from odd-jobs, or holidays I try to invest some... Though the anime is starting to get more and more tempting... I should seel some manga or something... But... I canapos;t.. D;

Oh, that reminds me, Iapos;m going to be with my Aunt Nancy for Thanksgiving- down in Tennesse; where I shall return with a thick southern accent. Itapos;s going to be pretty awesome. I really like my family out there- I connect more with them than the family I have here in Chicago. I think itapos;s because down there theyapos;re pretty open minded and not to be rude, but they are much less rude down there. When someone has a problem, they voice their opinon.� : /



Well; Iapos;m going to go practice the oboe a little more, read a little, shower, and then go to bed.

I think Iapos;m freaking out a little too much about my future... But, itapos;s pretty important... I usually donapos;t voice an opinion about school work and other things and just go with the flow. Sometimes, I really hate talking about myself.


So I leave anyone who may actually be reading this with a random picture:



Itapos;s Howard Link~�� So moe~


bob huff, coronet font free, coronet font download, coronet font, coronet films.



Комментариев нет: